Texas A&M Athletics is a nationally prominent force that is dedicated to building champions through academic achievement and athletic success.
Our program has a rich history that includes perhaps one of the greatest traditions in collegiate athletics: The 12th Man.
- Sep 30 Texas A&M University Women’s Tennis at HEB Invitational
- Oct 01 Texas A&M University Women’s Tennis at HEB Invitational
- Oct 01 Texas A&M University Cross Country at Gans Creek Classic
- Oct 01 Texas A&M University Soccer vs Tennessee - Hispanic Heritage Night
- Oct 02 Texas A&M University Men’s Tennis at ITA All-American Championships
- View More Events
Texas A&M Athletics
Our athletics department is committed to building champions through academic achievement, athletic excellence, and national recognition of student-athletes, teams, and programs. We are a proud member of the Southeastern Conference, with more than 650 Texas A&M student-athletes competing at the NCAA Division 1-A level in 20 varsity sports.
From football to soccer, the 12th Man statue represents the ever-supportive spirit of Aggie fans everywhere.
Whether you are looking to kick back and relax, blow off some steam with a workout, or take a group fitness class, Recreational Sports has something for you. We're home to 34 student sport clubs and one of the largest intramural programs in the nation, with more than 12,000 students participating each year.